Thursday 6 March 2008

More Thoughts on PebblePad

I don't understand why I am not getting on with PebblePad. I like gadgets. I am attracted to their novelty and shininess! I see new hardware and applications as desirable and I want to be able to use them and have a use for them. I do have a lot of pressures on my time this year so it may be that it is this that is influencing me. I do feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel (as opposed to the bright light that you shouldn't walk towards). So I'm hoping that I won't keep up my negative thoughts and will give PebblePad a second chance. I really like the idea of jotting down thoughts and reflections. I don't currently have an efficient and effective way of doing this. I'm not sure that an internet based tool is the right way for me to record thoughts as my reflections come at inopportune moments (such as in the shower) and if I'm on the internet I will get distracted by other things. However, I think it would be a good way for me to store my thoughts. I'm currently exploring recording my thoughts as mp3 files. I think this would make for a journal that I could carry with me but upload onto PebblePad. I'd still have to take care in the shower though!!

No comments: